Clients say the darndest things

This happened to me 2 days ago.



I've been doing designs for a client for about a week now.

He keeps asking me to 'reduce transparency'. I took it that he wanted it lighter, so I kept adjusting each version as he keeps asking me to reduce it more and more.

Then he decides to call.

Client : Hello? Isaac?
Me : Hi, yea.
C : Hey, I just got your design.
M : Yep.
C : Did you reduce the transparency?
M : Umm, yea. I did exactly that.
C : Oh... okay...
(short pause)
C : Have you even been to our building?
M : You mean ********? (censored so I don't get my ass sued)
C : Yea yea. You been here before right? Did you get a look at the windows?
M : ... Windows?... Oh.

And then, it clicked. I finally realized what he wanted.

He wanted me, to make the design translucent.



On the computer screen.



So like, I'm either Tony Stark, or Houdini apparently.

No Response to "Clients say the darndest things"